'Tis the Season!

Hello Everyone,
I'm so excited to share some of my favorite December activities with you today! 

Dressing up being at the top of my list of course!


The first of week of last December our elf came to visit and brought us a treat from the North Pole. 


We received a box from Santa and Mrs. Claus and they sent us some personal photos from their collection! They even wrote little notes for us on the back! 

   
   

We named our elf and made some Santa and Mrs. Claus crafts. It was an awesome day!

   
   

To take part in this fun click HERE!

Once the second week of December rolls in, we always read and write Elf Profiles. I received them a few years back from the North Pole and have been using them ever since!


This is one of my favorite activities of all time. The elves are so unique and fun. They share a lot of interesting facts about themselves and the kiddies create some awesome profiles of their own.

   
 To take part in this fun click HERE!

Our last week before break is all about my favorite Christmas movie: The Polar Express! Our last day is always a pajama day so we work our way up to hot cocoa and a movie hour.


We write steps to how we think we can get to the North Pole and work on crafts and other fun activities. It's a great unit and we have so much fun!

   
   
Last year, the kiddies wrote some really creative steps to get to Santa! I loved reading them all and wonder if any of them could actually work!

   
   
The big hit of this unit was the "Roll a Pajama" activity. 

 To take part in this fun click HERE!

I hope one or all of these activities bring you and your students joy this holiday season!
Let me know if you complete any of these packs with your class.

Be sure to check out my store for MORE holiday favorites. 

Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top