Five for Friday

Hey Everyone,
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday Fun!


1. The Learning Station

I just love the Learning Station and their holiday playlist has been on a loop in our classroom!


2. Student Paintings

I love the Nutcracker. In fact, my friends an I are are going to see it on Saturday! 
A few weeks ago, I came across these wonderful paintings created by children. 

I loooooove them all!

       

        

        


3. Polar Express 

We have been enjoying our Polar Express Week. What a great story, what a magical theme!

        



4. Holiday Packs 

I just can't get enough of the holiday fun! Check out some of my packs!





5. Christmas Tree Decorating

It's a tradition for me to join my best friend Leslie from First Grade Frenzy to decorate her tree. Every year we get together and decorate the tree. This year I also bought some decorations of my own. I'm going for a rustic country look!



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Until next time...

1 comment

  1. Wow! These student paintings are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!! I also love that you didn't leave out Mrs. Claus! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top