Five for Friday

Hey Everyone,
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday Fun!


1. Father's Day Fun

This week we had a blast reading and writing about dads. The kiddies made some great cards to give to their fathers. 


They chose different activities to glue on the back!


It was great fun and they are proud and excited to give their presents this Sunday.



 Click on the PICTURES to check out these packs!

2. Tattoo

I actually got my tattoo a looooooong while ago but never got the chance to share!
My dad, who is so very important to me for so many reasons, worked on ships and travelled the world! I decided to get a little anchor tattoo to honour him. 



3. Whole30 Report

Friends, eating paleo/whole30 is the only thing that has ever worked long term for me! I love working out (never been a problem) but I also love food! Eating "clean" 90% of the time has given me so much energy and I just feel great! It's also the only approach that has stuck! 


I love kale chips (hits the spot) and I love adding spices and color to all my meals!
Of course, I love pizza and brownies too! 
And you know what?!?! I eat them once in a while without guilt! 

4. Flash Freebie

Stop by my TpT shop and grab yourself a great FLASH FREEBIE. You only have until Sunday! 


5. Vegas 

As the end of the school year approaches, the Vegas TpT conference does too!
Can't wait to see you all there again this year! 

I'll be heading out to California after that and I'm so excited to explore the West Coast!


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top