Let's Celebrate Mothers

Hi Sweet Friends, 
I'm back to share one of my favourite Read Aloud and Craftivity packs. 
Why are they my faves you ask? Well because they celebrate the most wonderful people in the world... MOMS!

I have the best mom on the planet and our school is filled with wonderful students who are being raised by exceptional parents. So this week we are celebrating all the amazing mommies out there!


A few years back, I wrote a cute little story called My Heart Belongs to You. It's all about a little boy and girl who take their mom to all the places they love to visit with her. They also do some activities that they love to do together. 

    

I love to read this story to my kiddies and then we write about why our hearts belong to our moms. 


The kiddies are so great at writing about their loved ones and share the most special feelings about their families. It's the sweetest thing! 


We also draw pictures of our moms and fill out information sheets about all of our favourite things (lie favourite books to read together, favourite snack to share, etc...)


Finally, the kiddies make a craft of their mom and place their letter in the HEART!
It's precious I tell ya!









You can grab My Heart Belongs to You Read Aloud HERE!
You can check out My Heart Belongs to You Craftivity HERE!


Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top