Five for Friday

Hey Everyone,
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday Fun!


1. Welcome to Dinoland!

We are in the last stretch before the end of the school year and amidst exams and formal evaluations we are learning about some dinosaurs!

Each pack includes a color read aloud (with a lesson and great meaning), craft, fun activity, stationary, and fact cards about the dinosaur.

We are having SOOOOO much fun! Can't wait to blog about it!

   


   


   


Click on the PICTURES to check out these packs!

2. New MacBook

I'm so excited! My last MacBook was with me for over 6 years and it was starting to play tricks on me! Sneaky thing! I splurged and got myself a new computer.



Of course, I decked it out in girly gear and an Ariel screensaver!

3. Mr. Anderson

As I mentioned in a past post, we had a terrible loss in our school this year. Our beloved physical education teacher passed away suddenly and we are heartbroken. This past week, we held a memorial in his honor. Our front entrance was decorated with messages of love and all the things he was passionate about.  




He loved handball and instilled that love in so many students. On the day of his memorial, there was a sea of purple as our handball players past and present wore their jerseys to honour him.

4. Graduation Fun

I am so proud of my girl Reshma. She just completed her masters degree (while teaching full time). She is my resource teacher and the kiddies just love her to pieces so the cycle one team threw her a little pre-grad celebration!




5. Portfolio Freebie

As the end of the year approaches, we've been working on our portfolios and reminiscing! 

You can grab a free copy of my simple Portfolio resource HERE!
I can't wait to blog about this too!


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top