Holiday Word Wall

Good Morning All,
We are getting closer and closer to our holiday break and have been writing up a storm! The theme this month: Christmas! I'm all about providing my students with the right tools to be independent writer's. I have holiday books laid out, we write a class story and display it, I have holiday spelling helpers with my packs, but most importantly, we have a Christmas and Hanukah Word Wall!


Word walls are a must in my classroom! At first, the kiddies don't use them all that much, but I send them there to find words and after a few writing sessions, they use this tool themselves. If we want our students to become better writers we must provide them with the necessary tools to do so.



You can grab a free copy of my Holiday Word Wall HERE!

Here are some of my Christmas packs! We have been having a blast!
Click on the pictures to check them out!






    

Until next time...

1 comment

  1. Thank you so much for the word wall words. Now I don't have to do it myself!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top