Using Stamps in Centers

Good Morning Everyone, 
I'm so excited to link up (AGAIN) with some F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S bloggers in yet another amazing Bright Ideas Blog Hop! 


This is such a great way to get, well, BRIGHT ideas!

This month's BRIGHT idea is one that I use all year round. It is also a great tool to use in any classroom and at any grade level.


I call it: Stamping Fun! 
Stop at your local Dollar Store and grab yourself a basket!

I use them for E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G and the kiddies get a real kick out of it!

I love to integrate manipulatives and fun trinkets in my lessons. I feel that it makes the activities more meaningful and fun. 

The students are engaged when they can “play” during a lesson. 

This past week we have been learning about patterns in math. This has proven to be quite a difficult concept to grasp. The use of shapes, colors, Smartboard, etc... was just not cutting it! 

I decided to mix things up a little and use Halloween stamps (since Halloween is coming up) to practice. 


The mere fact that they were doing something “different” made the kiddies more interested in what they were doing. They were interested and in turn, took the lesson very seriously. 




All I did was create a simple worksheet with some basic pattern rules and gave each group of students the appropriate stamps needed to complete the sheet.



Voila! Instant, fun, inexpensive, math center!
Oh, and I let each kiddie keep a stamp!



You can use them for absolutely anything (well maybe not anything, but ALMOST)! 
Be sure to make it interesting!

  • Spelling Centers (alphabet stamps)
  • Number Lines (number stamps)
  • Story Starters
  • Sequencing Activities
  • Number Correspondence
And many, many more!


As I mentioned, the possibilities are endless!



Leave a comment with MORE STAMPING BRIGHT IDEAS! 
I'd LOVE to hear from you!

I hope you enjoyed this BRIGHT idea! Please consider joining me on FacebookInstagram, and my Teacher Store.

For more bright ideas from over 100 different bloggers, please browse through the link-up below and choose a topic that interests you. Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


No comments

Back to Top