Today, in Second Grade Welcomes Fall!

Hi Everyone,
I'm so excited and my kiddies are thrilled because we are embracing the warm colors and cool weather and L-O-V-I-N-G Fall! Now, I know it's been around for a little while now, but we decorated our class today and we are SUPER pumped!


Who knew 30$ could get you a "Classroom Patch" of pumpkins!!! Hehehe!!!

We even have some goofy friends! 
Names will be chosen, attachments will be made!


Here are a few more shots of our little pumpkin display! 





A few years back we made these babies! It was so much fun and really added some Fall colors to our classroom! I'm thinking we are going to need to make some this year too!!!


These are going to make one cuuuuuuute bulletin board!!!
Check out this craftivity right HERE!

Last picture, I promise!
My good friend and I are heading the BB committee (also known as the Bulletin Board Committee). 
In short, we are in charge of beautifying our school. We made a bright and green tree for our school entrance at the beginning of the school year and now it's embraced the Fall!!!


I looooooove it!
Only a teacher could appreciate a paper tree!! Hehehe!!!

Until next time...

1 comment

Back to Top