Halloween Read/Write the Room and Treat Tags

It's me again!
I hope you all are having a fantastic week! I'm excited because after work tomorrow, I'm headed up north with some great friends to relax, laugh, and think about anything and everything but work! 

Don't get me wrong, I love my job! We all know that! But, it's nice to take a weekend off to decompress and think about all the other wonderful things going on in life.

I just wanted to stop by and share some treats with you! 
Not one but TWO freebies for my sweet, sweet friends!

The first is a Halloween Read/Write the Room. 

The reason for this little baby is kinda funny!
My teaching partner's son is in my class and she told me that he really, really liked it when we did Read/Write the Room. Soooooo, I decided to make a Halloween edition!

You can thank him later!


If you're not familiar with Read/Write the Room, it's quite simple and fun!
You must hide the vocabulary cards all around your classroom. Supply your kiddies with a clipboard (You automatically become the world's coolest teacher), and ask students to go around (silently) looking for the words, reading them, and recording them. 

It's literally tons of fun!
It's also really fun when you can't remember where you put the cards and don't pick them all up and then find them two weeks later! Hehe!

This literally happens to me E-V-E-R-Y time!
I have now officially overused the word LITERALLY! Which is quite funny because it is not really a word I typically use in spoken language... I literally NEVER say it... Hehe!

You can grab this freebie right over HERE!

I also made some cute treat tags for Halloween. I bought the kiddies some glow in the dark (once again... world's coolest teacher) reflectors (and other stuff too don't worry!) and decided that their Halloween should be Spooky and BRIGHT! 


You can grab this freebie right over HERE!

Be sure to check out my Haunted Halloween Literacy Centers 

We completed both this year and had soooooo much fun!!!!!

     

You can grab my Haunted Halloween Literacy Centers HERE!
You can grab my Stinky Poems Halloween Craftivity HERE!

Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top