Five for Friday

Hey Everyone,
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday Fun!


1. Justin Timberlake

O.M.G. my cousin is the best (again)! He got me tickets for Justin Timberlake this week and he was just as A-M-A-Z-I-N-G as I had expected!!!!! 
His stage was awesome and he really interacted with the audience!
Oh, and it doesn't hurt that he's totally DREAMY!  Am I right ladies?!?!


2. My NEON obsession

Ok, it all started with new baskets for my classroom and now I just can't stop! It's taken on a life of its own and my friends are beginning to worry! 

My name is Nicole and I am obsessed with all things NEON!


I am a child of the 90's so I feel as though it's not so bad!
Who am I kidding, it has gotten bad! HeHe!

3. Prepping for our Back to School Parteeeee!!

Well, if you're anything like me, you must LOVE Back to School. I mean don't get me wrong, 
Summer ROCKS but I just love my job and I love going back! 

Soooo, ya, we are gonna have a party!
And, ya, I am gonna make NEON cupcakes!
And, YA! It's gonna be AMAZING!


4. Prepping for the TpT Back to School Sale (Oh, ya!)

Yes, TpT is throwing a H-U-G-E Back to School Sale! My entire store will be 20% off and you will be able to redeem and extra 8% off at checkout! Yahooooooooo!

I am prepping my store for the SALE AND filling up my cart!

Thanks to Krista over at The Creative Chalkboard for this great Back to School SALE Button!


She's so talented!


5. Getting my TpT On!

As I've previously mentioned in past posts, I want to make sure I don't go too crazy during the school year! I am creating centers and packs for the first few months!

Here are a few of my Back to School Packs!
These are all Craftivities I'll be doing in the first few weeks of school! CANNOT WAIT!!!

 


Click on the pictures to check them out in my store!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Until next time...

2 comments

Back to Top