Students in Disguise

Hello Everyone, 
I am soooo excited to tell you about my Students in Disguise Pack. We had sooooooo much fun with it last year. It was such a great way to begin the school year!



This pack is filled with fun activities like...

Moustache the Room



Poems and Riddles


Draw a Detective (Listening Activity)




AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!!
Check it out HERE!
 There are enough activities to last for the 
whole first week of school!


I also have a fun Interactive Read Aloud to go along with it!
You can check that out HERE!

I also have a sweet little freebie for you! I bought moustache chocolate molds from Michael's and made each student a moustache chocolate! Made for a great first day picture!



You can grab the label HERE!

Have a Fan"STASH"tic day!
Until next time...

1 comment

Back to Top