September Currently


Hey Everyone!
Just thought I'd pop in and link up with Farley over at  Oh' Boy Fourth Grade and join in on all the currently fun!

Here we go...


Yes, I like one direction! I mean I wouldn't go to their concert or anything but I sing along when their tunes play on the radio! 

We have only had one day of school, and my kiddies are the sweetest. It's going to be a great year!

I love feeling productive! But now it's time to have some fun!

Been training hard these last couple of months and I want to achieve my goals!


Until next time...

3 comments

  1. I hope you have a wonderful year with your sweet kiddos! I hear you about 1D...I like their tunes. I have a feeling I will have to take my daughter to their new movie that just came out.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! I'm probably twice your age and I love 1D's What Makes You Beautiful.

    Kristin
    Teachntex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through the linky and I am happy to say that I am your newest follower. This is why I love this linky so much, because I can find a lot of 2nd grade teachers to follow. I enjoyed reading your currently. I would love for you stop by and check out my blog if you get a chance (us 2nd grade teachers need to stick together - ha)! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to read more post!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top