Superhero Word Wall and Linky Party!

Good Evening All, 

Feeling real great right now!
Good day at work, good workout at the gym, and great walk with a great friend!
Now time for some blogging!

As you already know, I'm all about our new Superhero Unit. The kiddies are really getting into it and I have a word wall to share with you.


It's a freebie with 32 words. You can print it on white card stock and laminate for durability. 
I also like to glue it to colored card stock to give it that extra something. Makes it POP!

You can grab yourself a free copy of the word wall right over HERE!

While I have your attention, let me tell you about this great little k-2 linky party that will help you find some new blogs! Don't forget to follow over here and any of the blogs you find via this linky party!

Stop on over to...



Show Jeannie some love and join the party!
Simply visit her blog: Kindergarten Lifestyle

I'd love some love too!!!! 
Click follow for more freebies and great ideas!

Will be sharing all about my resource/one-on-one basket soon. Great ideas for remedial work!

Until next time...
Ms. Nicole xo


5 comments

  1. I love the super hero items! My classroom is "superkid" themed so I am just tickled pink to see all your stuff! Found you over at the linky and I am now your newest follower :)

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on the Linky party :) Your blog is very cute! Be sure to check mine out as well...I'm your newest follower!

    :) Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, so I am blowing up your comments today! But I wanted you to know that I just presented you with an award on my blog! Come on over to check it out!

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your superhero items. Too cute! We just completed our superhero essay. I am a new follower of your cute blog.

    Have a great week!

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Found you on the linky party!! I am now a follower! Checck out my blog!

    http://williams2ndgradepigpen.blogspot.com/

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top