Smile, It's Your Lucky Day! I've got a St. Patrick's Day Freebie Package for all of you!

Well my dear friends,
I have done it again! I got such great feedback for my "Bee" my Valentine Package, that I simply couldn't resist creating another freebie package for St. Patrick's Day.
 Who knows... Maybe you'll get one for Easter too!


I'm loving the spring weather, despite the fact they have announced 15 cm of snow for tomorrow! Oh, the joys of living in Canada! Please cross your finger for us, make the snow go away! We have been experiencing such great weather and everything has almost melted! No need for another snow fall! 

Maybe I'll find a shamrock and wish the snow away!!!
In the meantime, I will simply have to dream of a better time (weather wise!), when I will be able to share this wonderful package with my kiddies!

Here's a little preview!


Spread the luck and happiness with this charming little freebie! Your students will enjoy completing the activities included in this packet.
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Wall
- 3 activity sheets requiring the use of the word wall 
- ABC order sheet (word wall words)
- Create a sentence sheet (word wall words)
- 1 St Patrick's Day themed coloring page
- Create a shamrock pattern coloring page
- St. Patrick's Day wishes
- Let’s find words that rhyme with GOLD!
- St. Patrick's Day Word Search (word wall words)
- I met a leprechaun Writer's Workshop stationary
Use it all as a package or pick and choose your favorite activities. 
Do as you wish, it's St. Patrick’s Day!

Get your freebie right over HERE!

Please let me know what you think!
And for my faithful followers who may be wondering, I have not forgotten, I owe you a salad (writing/art) freebie! 
Stay tuned it's going to be cute!

Until next time...
Have a lucky one, Ms. Nicole xo






11 comments

  1. my lord darl'n.. where DO you find the time??? I think I will do this too! Make all kids of luck in our corridor! Erin go bragh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looooooove your witty comments!! And you too!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness - this is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing this freebie!!!!!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to the teaching field and this is an awesome packet! thank you very much i will keep it in my bag of tricks! Love your blog i follow it now on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm one of your newest followers thanks for the cute freebie I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by and for following!!! :)

      Delete
  5. I am one of your newest followers thanks for the cute freebie I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole - I love your blog! Very cute stuff!! Thanks for sharing.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Pleasure! Stay tuned for an Easter one (not just yet) hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top