Leap Year Sale and Freebie!

Hello All!
It's official! I'm having a sale!
TpT has launched a Leap up to 28% off sale on February 29th!

My products will be at 20% off AND you can add the promo below for an extra percentage off!


While you're over at my TEACHER STORE, you can also check out my St. Patrick's Day Freebie Package! 
More about it in the post below!


Grab yourself a free copy right over HERE!

Have a wonderful week! It's my last one before SPRING BREAK! Yippeeeeeee!!!!
Until next time...

Ms. Nicole xo

3 comments

  1. So jealous! We have another month until Spring Break! I might have a mental break before then! =)
    Can't wait for the sale! I'm hoping we don't crash TPT.

    Emily @ Second Grade Silliness 

    ReplyDelete
  2. One MONTH?!?! Oh my!!! Well hang in there! It will come sooner than you know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just awarded you with the TOP 10 BLOG AWARD!

    Come check out my blog to see the post: Second Grade Math Maniac
    Check out this link so that you can grab your button … TopTenAward

    Congrats!

    Casey

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top